Finally the results from “You think you know algorithms” are out. This time only 3 of you have answered correctly to all the questions.
1. Which string searching algorithm is faster?
- Morris-Pratt correct answer (ref)
- Brute force
2. Can you use radix sort for sorting floats?
- No correct answer (ref)
3. Quicksort needs additional memory space?
- Only in iterative implementation correct answer (ref)
- Only in recursive implementation
4. In the worst case scenario which is slower?
- Bubble sort
- They are equally slow correct answer (ref)